Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oblivion

It was to happen... Just a week before I take the TOEFL test I got hung up on a XBox game...

Its name is The elder scrolls IV: Oblivion, and it's a role game where you play the role of a prisoner who run away because... ...and after all that, you are supossed to find emperor's son. But just after I knew about my mission, the leader of the emperor's guard took the blade I'd been fighting with and told it was from a dead mate. The game gives you total freedom of movement, thus I decided to stick emperor's son up and become an assassin strong enough to defeat the leader of the guard and bring my weapon back!!!!

To achieve that, I'm studying alchemy and archery (instead of English for my TOEFL test) and searching the guild of the assassins. I've not notice about this last. About the alchemy, I found a strange root on the fields and I'm asking priests in many cities about it. The last one I talked to sent me south...

No comments: