Friday, December 26, 2008

Myself is boiling, I'm wasting myself.

I'm wasting my self. My brain is boiling of things it wants to say, but it doesn't know how to say them. It doesn't know the words nor the names it grasps the concepts and wanna read wanna read wanna know doesn't know.
My head is boiling I don't sleep, I don't stay. I'm wasting my self, my time, my youth; trapped in a society with every thing everything but

I have everything and I don't know how to name the things. I know how to name the things but I forget to make them.

I had the words naming my thoughts tonight, exactly naming my thoughts and I ran to write them down and I onned the computer and the words were fading away and they did so and I hadn't even written the PIN of my web coneXion! I'm wasting my self and my brain's boiling again. And then I was just able to write this piece of bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: